FLX Distribution is the first Resource & Asset Management Platform (RAMP). Our vision is to revolutionize the distribution experience between asset managers, wealth management firms, and financial advisors. Combining an innovative technology platform and experienced personnel, we deliver unmatched scale, flexibility, and access through a modular and on-demand experience.
The FLX Community Manager will work within a larger Integrated Marketing team structure. They will be responsible for the conception, execution, and ongoing optimization of coordinated, financial advisor centric recruitment and engagement programs.
- Develop a virtual environment where advisors can connect with one another, ask and answer questions and share best practices
- Gain a deep understanding of the FLX Enterprise Platform and Financial Advisor Recruitment and Engagement Efforts by building and facilitating authentic and meaningful relationships between FLX and those participating in the Advisor Experience
- Create ways to direct advisors to the FLX platform and its applicability towards addressing business trends and/or pain points and tailoring guidance to those needs
- Lead efforts to build and contribute to healthy, 2-way engagement between FLX and its Financial Advisor Members – providing insight into FLX’s perspective.
- Create advisory council with selected Financial Advisors / Early Adopters to discuss best practices to deepen engagement, broaden reach and enhance capabilities
- Welcome new joiners and connect with members on a regular cadence.
- Develop expertise in FLX subject matter, and actively engaging in conversation with FLX Solutions Providers to clarify/update information, correct misperceptions, and ask probing questions around selling via the FLX Platform and creating actionable feedback and eventually best practices.
- Identify emerging trends in broader peer platforms to ensure we are addressing Advisor needs.
- Develop and contributing to online engagement plans and creating regular touchpoints that drive Advisors to log in, consume, and engage with content and other community members on the FLX Platform.
- Promote a sense of community and inclusion across Financial Advisors, Solutions Providers, Asset Managers and FLX Team members.
- Lead FLX-led advisor-centric events, including planning, recruiting and follow up
- Coordinate with investment product marketing and solutions provider leads to schedule communications appropriately and combine efforts where applicable (e.g., monthly newsletter)
- Experience working in marketing, PR, social media, community engagement or with small and/or emerging businesses.
- Financial services and understanding of the intermediary market strongly preferred
- Experience using analytical, sales, and productivity tools including Salesforce, Microsoft Excel, Word and SharePoint.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical/problem-solving skills and ability to use data to make decisions
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations with a “Can-do” attitude
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including proficiency in composing concise, engaging and relevant responses.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 3+ years’ relevant experience