FLX Distribution is a FinTech Company operating within Asset Management Distribution. FLX Distribution’s innovative approach provides asset managers a cost-effective model to deliver their investment capabilities, while also providing distribution professionals a path to independence and financial freedom.
The Media/Marketing Associate will play an important and matrixed role across FLX’s Media, Public Relations and Service Provider strategies to build the company’s brand, further enhance its reputation and the market perception of its value proposition.
- Assist with proposal creation
- Build out internal content calendar and video production
- Story creation Including scripting and planning
- Assist in the maintenance of Knovio / Open Exchange
- Facilitate proactive outreach and marketing
- Manage production calendar
FLX Service Providers (FSP)
- Onboarding of new FSP partnerships
- Implement a Concierge Engagement and Service Model for all FSPs
- Initiate creative ways in which to market FSPs to Wealth and Asset Managers
- Leverage Salesforce towards the creation of marketing campaigns and communication programs to FSPs
- Develop and ongoing responsibility for PR Calendar
- Manage all necessary coordination across FLX Distributions Individual, Wealth and Asset Manager members.
- Manage corporate bios and other pertinent information used on an ongoing basis for presentations, web sites and stand-alone PDFs
- Promote FLX’s value proposition by proactively proposing, preparing and delivering timely content, including press releases, bylined articles, email interviews, etc.
- Maximize positive press coverage via channels including the public website, LinkedIn and other Social Media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with specific experience interacting with traditional and social media influencers
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and other office products required.
- Proficiency with CRM and email marketing systems required.
- 3+ years’ experience working in traditional and social media landscapes, trends, networks, and toolsets
- A. degree in or equivalent experience in a communications/media relations role