FLX Distribution is a FinTech Company operating within Asset Management Distribution. FLX Distribution’s innovative approach provides asset managers a cost-effective model to deliver their investment capabilities, while also providing distribution professionals a path to independence and financial freedom.
The FLX Distribution Portfolio Consulting Director – ETF Specialist (PCDE) is responsible for covering the Registered Investment Advisor, Wirehouse, and Independent Broker Dealer channels. They will provide value-added support in a consultative manner within their defined territory articulating a compelling, consistent message for the inclusion of the appropriate ETF products and value-add services supported by FLX Distribution. They will be responsible for promoting the FLX Distribution platform and participating ETF Issuers, fostering relationships to position and market ETFs on the platform.
The PCDE will coordinate with the members of the broader FLX Distribution Sales and Marketing teams to proactively pursue new sales of approved platform products, or cross sales of other FLX Distribution products and Solutions Providers.
- Develop annual business plan including the necessary strategies, tactics and resources required to achieve plan
- Develop and maintain relationships with investment decision makers in their defined territory
- Responsible for segmenting their territory based on the opportunity set and proactively promoting the FLX Distribution platform and related suite of products and solutions providers to qualifying prospects
- Provide clients with Capital Markets insights regarding ETF secondary market trading
- Promote sharing and exchange of industry knowledge and trends across the sales teams and greater organization including assisting with developing key marketing strategies and their execution.
- Collaborate with fellow FLX teams and members, including Portfolio Services, Portfolio Research, Relationship Specialists and Pod Facilitators
- Comprehensive knowledge of ETF managers on the FLX Platform along with related industry developments and delivering ETF product and capital markets education
- Ability to articulate the quantitative processes used to define the risk and return of the strategy
- Understanding of relative performance versus both benchmark and competing products and other performance attribution analysis
- Proactive coordination and feedback with the FLX Marketing Team regarding
- Campaign outreach and follow up
- Member/Asset Manager feedback from Advisors
- Competitive landscape and related trends
- Record all sales and marketing activity into the Salesforce CRM, including but not limited to
- Phone calls
- In person meetings
- Conference participation
- Be an active participant and contributor on all Member/Asset Manager calls, providing take-a-ways from direct market experience as well as input on best practices to position products and managers represented
- Focus FLX Distribution efforts to take advantage of tactical / market driven opportunities
- Stay abreast of the current economy, advisor portfolios, relative performance and future outlook.
- 10+ years of asset management or wealth management experience
- Strong, demonstrated relationships key Financial Advisors and other decision makers within or across the RIA, Independent/Family Office and National/Regional Wirehouse channels
- Experience working with Manager Research teams
- Strong knowledge of investments, asset management products and industry landscape
- Bachelor’s degree; CIMA/CFA or other industry designations a plus
- Required licenses; FINRA Series 7 and 63