FLX Distribution is a FinTech Company operating within Asset Management Distribution. FLX Distribution’s innovative approach provides asset managers a cost-effective model to deliver their investment capabilities, while also providing distribution professionals a path to independence and financial freedom.
The FLX Distribution Portfolio Consulting Director – RIA Specialist (PCDR) is responsible for covering Registered Investment Advisors and Multi Family Offices in their defined territory articulating a compelling, consistent message for the inclusion of the appropriate products and value-add services supported by FLX Distribution. They will be responsible for promoting the FLX Distribution platform and participating Asset Managers to the RIA Channel.
The PCDR will coordinate with the members of the broader FLX Distribution Sales and Marketing teams to proactively pursue new sales of approved platform products, or cross sales of other FLX Distribution products.
- Develop annual business plan including the necessary strategies, tactics and resources required to achieve plan
- Develop and maintain relationships with key RIA Firms and Multi Family Offices
- Responsible for segmenting the RIA Channel based on the opportunity set and proactively promoting the FLX Distribution platform and related suite of products to qualifying prospects
- Promote sharing and exchange of industry knowledge and trends across the sales teams and greater organization including assisting with developing key marketing strategies and their execution.
- Collaborate with fellow FLX teams and members, including Portfolio Services, Portfolio Research, Relationship Specialists and Pod Facilitators
- Comprehensive knowledge of manager and related product solutions represented including
- Ability to articulate the investment process and philosophy
- Understanding of relative performance versus both benchmark and competing products and other performance attribution analysis
- Apply situationally to address advisor needs
- Proactive coordination and feedback with the FLX Marketing Team regarding
- Campaign outreach and follow up
- Member/Asset Manager feedback from Advisors
- Competition landscape and related trends
- Record all sales and marketing activity into the Salesforce CRM, including but not limited to
- Phone calls
- In person meetings
- Conference participation
- Be an active participant and contributor on all Member/Asset Manager calls, providing take-a-ways from direct market experience as well as input on best practices to position products and managers represented
- Focus FLX Distribution efforts to take advantage of tactical / market driven opportunities
- Stay abreast of the current economy, advisor portfolios, relative performance and future outlook.
- 10+ years of asset management or wealth management experience
- Strong, demonstrated relationships within the RIA and Multi Family Office channel
- Experience working with Manager Research teams
- Strong knowledge of investments, asset management products and industry landscape
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA/CFA a plus
- Required licenses; FINRA Series 7 and 63