About FLX Distribution
FLX Distribution is a FinTech Company operating within Asset Management Distribution. FLX Distribution’s innovative approach provides asset managers a cost-effective model to deliver their investment capabilities, while also providing distribution professionals a path to independence and financial freedom.
The FLX Distribution Portfolio Consulting Director (PCD) is responsible for covering a defined group of Financial Advisors and/or offices. The PCD works with their defined advisors with a goal of articulating a compelling, consistent message for the inclusion of the appropriate products and value-add services supported by FLX Distribution.
The PCD will coordinate with the members of the FLX Distribution Portfolio Services Team and Portfolio Research Team to proactively pursue new sales of approved platform products, or cross sales of other FLX Distribution products, where represented on that platform.
- Develop annual business plan including the necessary strategies, tactics and resources required to achieve plan
- Develop and maintain relationships with key advisors, brokers, and consultants within focus list of advisors and eligible sponsor firms
- Collaborate with fellow FLX teams and members, including Portfolio Services, Portfolio Research, Relationship Specialists and Pod Facilitators
- Comprehensive knowledge of manager and related product solutions represented including
- Ability to articulate the investment process and philosophy
- Understanding of relative performance versus both benchmark and competing products and other performance attribution analysis
- Apply situationally to address advisor needs
- Work in partnership with FLX leadership to coordinate training, education, and positioning of various product offerings
- Proactive coordination and feedback with FLX Marketer regarding
- Marketing campaign outreach and follow up
- Member/Asset Manager feedback from Advisors
- Competition landscape and related trends
- Record all sales and marketing activity into the Salesforce CRM, including but not limited to
- Phone calls
- In person meetings
- Conference participation
- Be an active participant and contributor on all Member/Asset Manager calls, providing take-a-ways from direct market experience as well as input on best practices to position products and managers represented
- Focus FLX Distribution efforts to take advantage of tactical / market driven opportunities
- Stay abreast of the current economy, advisor portfolios, relative performance and future outlook.
- 10+ years of asset management or wealth management experience
- Strong, demonstrated relationships with Financial Advisors within or across the RIA, Independent/Family Office and National/Regional Wirehouse channels
- Experience working with Manager Research teams preferred
- Strong knowledge of investments, asset management products and industry landscape
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA/CFA a plus
- Required licenses; FINRA Series 7 and 63